Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PJ Perez @ the Vegas Valley Book Festival

Pj Perez is a writer, editor and musician, best known for his reports and commentary on Las Vegas culture in such publications as Rolling Stone, 944 and ART + Living. Perez was the founding managing editor of Vegas-based Racket magazine and is currently Las Vegas Fine Arts Examiner for Examiner.com. He also plays drums in alt-rock band As Yet Unbroken and is the creator of the weekly webcomic, The Utopian.

We met at the Vegas Valley Book Festival. We have been in touch:

Follow-up from LV Valley Comic Book Fest
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Pinto, Frank A. wrote:
My project management students are doing a project I'd love for you to get involved with: they are developing a comic book project. May I share your contact info with them?

Pj Perez [pjperezvegas@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 11:16 AM
To: Pinto, Frank A.
Sure thing. Preferably this e-mail and not my phone. Not that I would answer it anyway. :)

Check out his webpages:

http://www.bleedingneon.com/popgoestheicon/

1 comment:

Pj Perez said...

I'm Pj Perez, and I approve of this blog post.